Take a photo this Saturday for A Day in the Life
A Day in The Life
Of Wahkiakum County
We are pleased to announce the fifth annual photo contest, A Day in The Life of Wahkiakum County.
We invite Wahkiakum County and Naselle residents to shoot a photo on May 3, 2014, in the Wahkiakum County and Naselle areas and enter on or before May 14, 2014, to participate.
Three division winners will be selected and earn $50 prizes. Winners and honorable mention photos will be published in The Wahkiakum County Eagle’s special edition, The Focus on Wahkiakum, on May 29.
Divisions will be:
1. Children age 0-7 years on May 1, 2014.
2. Youth age 8-17 years on May 1, 2014.
3. Adults age 18 and over.
* All photographs must be taken in Wahkiakum and Naselle and environs.
* Participants must be residents living within that contest area.
* Entries may be color prints or high-resolution digital images.
Sponsored by The Wahkiakum County Eagle and Team Electronics
2014 Entry Form
Name: _______________________________Address: __________________________Zip: _________________
Phone: ______________________________ Email: __________________________________
Name of parent or guardian (if participant is under 18) _________________________________________
Participant's date of birth _________________Photo caption_______________________________________
Image location: _______________________________________________________________________________
Photo submission/personal contest/waiver
and release/hold harmless agreement
In consideration for receiving permission to participate
in The 2014 A Day in the Life of Wahkiakum and Naselle
photo contest, I declare and affirm that:
1. I am the individual who took the submitted photograph.
2. I hereby grant to The Wahkiakum County Eagle, to
the fullest extent of my rights and interest therein, the
unrestricted, irrevocable and exclusive right and permission
to use and reuse, publish, print, distribute and
reproduce for public display the submitted photograph
in whole or in part, composite or retouched in character
3. I have obtained consent from each readily identifiable
and/or recognizable person in my photo for the unrestricted,
irrevocable and exclusive right and permission
to use and reuse, publish, print, distribute and reproduce
for public display the submitted photograph.
4. I understand I will not receive a fee or other form of
compensation except for the potential to win a one-time
5. I hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless
the contest sponsors from any and all claims, damages,
costs and liabilities that may arise as a result of entering
and participating in this photo contest or from any
subsequent publication or disclosure of the submitted
6. The submitted photograph has not been widely
7) I am over the age of 18 and have the right to contract
in my own name, or if I am not over the age of 18, my
parent or legal guardian is signing this agreement on
8) I have read and fully understand the terms and
conditions herein and affirm that the foregoing is true
I agree to the terms and conditions
How to submit your entry
1. Fill out digital form online and email, attaching digital
photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Or, download the entry
2. Print, sign and send entry form via fax to (360) 795-3983;
email or deliver photo to address below.
3. Or print, sign and send or deliver entry form to:
Day in the Life Photo Contest
Wahkiakum County Eagle
PO Box 368
Cathlamet, WA 98612
Co-sponsored by The Wahkiakum County Eagle and Team Electronics
Entry deadline: Friday, May 14, 2014