WorkSource to discuss job search and more at community center
March 16, 2017
Individuals looking for a job or interested in learning about no-cost training so they can advance in their careers are invited to an information session on Monday, March 20 to learn about WorkSource’s free employment and training services and programs.
The event is from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Wahkiakum Community Center, 101 Main Street in Cathlamet.
At the event, individuals will be able to:
· Speak with a company that is recruiting for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
· Have their resume reviewed (bring at least two paper copies).
· Learn about free job training and employment services offered at WorkSource.
· Register for an online resume-building program.
· Hear about http://www.WorkSourceWA.com, a one-stop portal where they can search for jobs, gather salary information and upload resumes so employers with job openings can find them.
· Get information about upcoming hiring events and leads on available jobs.
· Hear tips on interviewing and obtain information about workshops.
For more information, contact Heather Fox at WorkSource at email@example.com or 360-578-4235.
The WorkSource center is located at 305 S. Pacific Avenue, Suite B in Kelso. Learn more about WorkSource services or post your resume online at http://www.WorkSourceWA.com.