The Wahkiakum County Eagle - Established as The Skamokawa Eagle in 1891


Photos from: Downriver Dispatches




The old Walker house was in front of the Union 76 gas station. All that is left of Appelo's and the 76 station are concrete slabs. Photo courtesy of Appelo Archives Museum.



Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019