Local artisan guild annual event set
April 25, 2019
The Artisan Guild of Mount St Helens has announced its annual Spring Faire to be held Friday, May 10. The show will be held at Cassava’s, corner of 14th and Broadway, Longview, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A variety of artistic mediums will be displayed by guild members, including:
· Rhonda Archer, photography, Pretty Pictures;
· Mary Fortner-Smith, Classy Sassy Jewelry, high quality beaded jewelry;
· Lampwork and stained glass, Kevlyn Hoisington, A Spirit Within;
· Fused and lampwork glass, Maili McDaniel, Dream Creations;
· Peggy Ryan, Dysfunctional Art, common metal transformed into garden whimsy;
· Creative custom jewelry, Chris Wallace, Love Jewelry.