LCC announces lecture series schedule
January 23, 2020
Lower Columbia College has announced the line-up for the Winter 2020 Community Conversations lecture series focusing on “LCC at 85,” commemorating 85 years serving the Lower Columbia region. The first lecture was January 16.
Lectures are held on Thursdays at noon (12-12:50 p.m.) in the Laufman Lecture Hall on the LCC campus (Health and Science Building, Room 101).
All lectures are free and open to the public. No tickets are needed, and food and beverages are allowed in the lecture hall.
Dates, presenters and topics for upcoming lectures include:
· January 23 : LCC Faculty Panel, “Workforce Education: Serving Students and the Community.”
· January 30: Amber Lemiere and Joe Green, “The Salal Review Turns 20.”
· February 6: Helen Kuebel and Karen Joiner: “65 years of Nursing at LCC: Past-Present-Future.”
· February 13: LCC Faculty Panel, “120+ Years of Experience: A Retrospective.”
· February 20: Paul Laufman, “Launching a Career at LCC.”
· February 27: LCC Learning Commons Staff, “What’s in the LCC Archives?”
· March 5: Chris Bailey, "The Future of LCC."
For more information, contact Courtney Shah, Social Science Instructor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.