Pacific County offers small business covid-19 grants
August 13, 2020
Pacific County will provide grant assistance for small businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. These small business grants will be allocated from Pacific County’s portion of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
Grant award amounts can reach up to $10,000 per small business.
Grant eligibility requirements follow; applicants must meet all requirements to qualify.
• The small business must be physically located inside Pacific County, Washington;
• As of March 1, 2020, the business must employ no more than twenty (20) people;
• The business must have been negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic; and
• Applicants must provide a Form W-9 with the grant application.
Grant applications will be available this Friday at 12 noon on the Pacific County website: co.pacific.wa.us.
Applications must be submitted by 12 noon on August 28. The Pacific County board of commissioners plan to award the grants at a special meeting starting at 3 p.m. on Sept. 3.
Priority will be given to the first applications received and to businesses that have not received previous funding/financial assistance due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to submit an application:
• Via Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org, or
• Via standard mail or in-person at the Pacific County Courthouse Annex. Mail applications to:
Pacific County General Administration
Attn: Paul Plakinger
1216 West Robert Bush Drive
PO Box 6
South Bend, WA 98586
All applications must be completed in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.