Working Washington Small Business Grant Round 3
December 3, 2020
Washington Department of Commerce has funded a third round of grants to support small businesses with annual revenues less than $5 million in 2019. Grant amounts will not exceed $20,000 total per business and are made possible by the Federal CARES Act.
Applications are open from Dec.1-Dec.10, 2020.
This grant is for businesses impacted by the Covid19 health restrictions in the following industries: full-time restaurants, fitness centers, bowling alleys and music/event venues. This includes non-profit venues in similar categories; restaurants/events.
Here is a checklist of the information you’ll need to have ready:
· Applicant W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
· Copy of valid government-issued photo I.D.
· For tribal-member owned businesses: license or certification if business activity is conducted outside the tribal jurisdiction; letter or certification from the tribe recognizing you as a business if business activity is within the tribal jurisdiction.
· Copy of 2019 Tax Return or other confirmation of Business Gross Revenues for 2019.
· For businesses with a physical location, evidence of that location such as lease, tax statement, utility bill, etc.
• NAICS code or clear description of your primary business activity. (An NAICS code is helpful, but not necessary.) https://www.naics.com/
Here is the link to the application portal:
As of 12:30 p.m. on Dec. 1, the page is just informational. Keep checking the Start Up Washington link for the actual application.
If you need help or have questions, contact the chamber at 360-795-9996 or firstname.lastname@example.org. or go to: http://startup.choosewashingtonstate.com.