The Wahkiakum County Eagle - Established as The Skamokawa Eagle in 1891

Easy to file an appeal


February 16, 2017

To The Eagle:

Attention Wahkiakum County home and property owners: Some info for thought! If you are dissatisfied with your new home appraisals like I was, then you should file an appeal like I did. It’s easy to do to find comparison properties, then send the info to the Wahkiakum County Board of Equalization. Sometimes your figures stay the same, or sometimes they are lowered.

It does not cost a fee, just a little paperwork. Get the paperwork from Bill at his office. I did this and my assessed fee was lowered $96,200! Well worth the paperwork and the $1,000 I saved for the coming 2017 property taxes. Every home or property owner should consider this if you are dissatisfied like I was.

Pam Abena



Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 08/14/2019 08:12