Updates for town council, county commissin, Port 2 commission meetings
March 12, 2020
Two local governmental boards have set up procedures to attend meetings by phone, and the Port District 2 commission meeting set for Tuesday has been postponed two weeks. Here are details as of Monday afternoon:
Cathlamet Town Council meeting
Monday, March 16, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Due to the continued concern with the spread of COVID-19:
1. Please do not enter the Fire Hall if you have any flu like symptoms, been in contact with someone with a fever, or have traveled outside the US in the last 14 days.
2. Please practice social distancing by reducing close contact between people and remaining 6-feet away from others.
3. If you would like to be phoned into this meeting, please provide the Clerk-Treasurer with your phone number. TOC clerk's office 360-795-3254.
4. This meeting will be shortened to only include time sensitive items. The remaining agenda items will be tabled.
5. We thank you for helping ensure the health and safety of yourself and other citizens and staff!
Town of Cathlamet, Washington
This notice is a requirement issued by the Washington State Governor.
Sarah Clark, Clerk-Treasurer
Meeting Of The Board Of County Commissioners
Of Wahkiakum County
Tuesday, March 17 At 9:30 a.m.
"Due to the continued concern with the spread of COVID-19, there will be a phone-in option for the public to attend the meeting remotely.
The public is STRONGLY encouraged to call in
versus attending in person. Dial 360-795-7874 at 9:30 a.m.
Please mute your phone during the meeting
Please do not enter the County Courthouse if you have any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with someone
that has flu like symptoms, including a fever and a sore throat and/or a cough and/or shortness of breath.
Practice social distancing by remaining
at least 6-feet away from others.
Meeting Of The Board Of Commissioners
Of Wahkiakum County Port District 2
Tuesday, March 17 At 5 p.m.
The monthly meeting of the board of commissioners for Wahkiakum County Port #2 is postponed until March 31st, 2020 at 5:00 PM at the Skamokawa Methodist Church.
Currently, all Port facilities are open, including the camping facilities at Vista Park. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 360-795-8605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wahkiakum County Port #2