LCC taking further precautions to reduce spread of COVID-19
March 19, 2020
Reducing the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and protecting vulnerable populations is their highest priority. Lower Columbia College is taking several additional precautionary steps toward this end.
· Campus will be closed to all students and visitors March 20 - April 14.
· All events and activities are canceled March 20 - April 14.
· Spring quarter will run April 20 - June 18 (previously scheduled for April 6 – June 18).
· Spring quarter instruction will be delivered online as much as possible. Faculty will provide more specific instructions to their students via email and/or Canvas before the start of the quarter.
· Childcare: the Early Learning Center will remain open until further notice. Head Start/ECEAP parents: refer to daily FlashAlert notifications.
· Students can call (360) 442-2322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The above information is subject to change as the situation continues to develop.