Something for everyone at Cathlamet Public Library
August 19, 2021
The Cathlamet Public Library offers an array of services including the following:
• New Back to School reading challenge for children and teens. Log reading minutes at http://www.cathlamet.beanstack.org to win free books from the library prize shelf.
• Continued reading challenges for adults (enter drawings for prizes including a Kindle), and for families with preschoolers at Beanstack.
• Discovery Passes available for patrons to check out to enjoy Washington State Parks.
• Mobile Hotspots available to check out for patrons who don’t have access to the internet.
• Patrons can now access Gale Research databases and Newsbank news articles from their website: http://www.cathlamet.lib.wa.us. Great for students and homeschoolers.
• 16,000 Linked In Learning for Library classes in business, technology, and creativity.
• Soon online Northstar computer and technology literacy classes will be offered.
• Continued access to public computers, printers, copiers, scanning, faxing, and 24/7 wi-fi.
• Patrons can download e-books and e-audiobooks, as well as borrow books and DVDs from their collection, including special Pacific Northwest titles.
Open Tuesdays through Saturdays 2-5 p.m. For more information phone 360-795-3254 and leave a message, or email email@example.com.