CWCOG to Host Public Engagement Events on Economic Development Strategy
November 24, 2022
The Cowlitz-Wahkiakum Council of Governments will host a series of public-engagement events for its Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy’s (CEDS) planning process. Members of the public are invited to the following locations to learn about the CEDS process and provide their thoughts on various aspects of the strategy. The final event on December 7, will be virtual and those interested may join using the provided meeting information. All events will present the same information but are hosted in varied locations around the agency’s two-county Economic Development District planning area to minimize travel times for residents. In-person events take place from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at noted locations:
• November 28: McClelland Arts Center, 951 Delaware Street, Longview.
• November 2: City Council Chambers, 200 E Scott Avenue, Woodland.
• November 30: River Street Meeting Room, 25 River Street, Suite D, Cathlamet.
• December 5: Commissioners’ Room, Port of Kalama, Administrative Office Building, 110 West Marine Drive, Kalama.
• December 6: Castle Rock Senior Center, 222 2nd Avenue SW, Castle Rock.
• December 7: Virtual, Zoom, http://www.zoom.us, 5:30-7 p.m. Meeting ID: 890 1852 1052 / Passcode: 12072022.
Those needing special accommodations to participate in this process should call 360-577-3041 by 5:00 p.m. November 23 and ask for the ADA Coordinator. For TDD users, access the state's toll-free relay service, (800) 833-6388, and ask the operator to dial 360-956-7575.